Criminal Defense Lawyers Catonsville, Maryland
Potential Criminal Charges both misdemeanors and felonies in Maryland:
- Theft, stealing, grand larceny
- Property crimes, burglary, breaking and entering, destruction of property, trespassing
- Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Crimes against a person – assault, reckless endangerment, poison and other related crimes to physically harm another individual
- Weapon offenses, fire arms, bullet proof vests, weapons
- Controlled dangerous substance (possession such as marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroine and other scheduled cds narcotic violations, prescription drugs)
- Fraud, bounced check, credit card misuse, theft, deceit
- Legal crimes, perjury, bribery, influence or intimidating, harboring, false statements
If you have been arrested, the legal procedure can vary depending on a number of factors. Retaining an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible is important to your defense. Without legal representation your rights as a defendant may be seriously violated without your knowledge.
We are dedicated to providing the best legal representation for you. We work hard to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients. For a free initial consultation, call us at (410) 788-8208 or fill out an online contact form.
We will represent you in the following practice areas.